- 4 – 6 ounce tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, and 2 lemon slices for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher or sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun dried tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the tilapia and toss to coat. Let marinate, but not more than 10 minutes or the tilapia will become mushy.
- While the tilapia marinates, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley and sun dried tomatoes.
- Heat grill to high. Grill the tilapia on an oiled grate until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Serve with the couscous and lemon slices