- 4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 ripe, medium Roma tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cups minced sweet white onion
- 2 serrano chilies, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cups cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- As needed Hot pepper sauce
- As needed Sea salt, to taste
- As needed White pepper, to taste
- Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend gently; leaving some small chunks is fine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap directly against the surface of the guacamole.