Looking for a way to use up that left over Easter Ham? Give this recipe a shot.
Ham and Asparagus Pizza
- 8” Boboli pizza crust (or your favorite prepared pizza crust)
- 3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Ham, diced
- ¼ cup Asparagus tips, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix together mayonnaise, mustard and parmesan cheese. Spread atop the Boboli crust, leaving about ½ inch border on crust.
- Sprinkle on ham and asparagus. Sprinkle on cheddar and mozzarella. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is warm and cheese is melted.