- 2 pig Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1 lb. deli sandwich ham
- 12 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Brown or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- Layer ham and cheese on rolls. Replace tops.
- Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder and mix well.
- Drizzle over rolls.
- Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes.
Serve warm or cold.