Ingredients – Bottom Layer;
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- ½ of a 3.4 ounce package of instant vanilla pudding (set aside unused ½ for middle layer)
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
Directions – Bottom Layer;
- Melt first 4 ingredients in a large bowl in microwave.
- Stir in cereal and spread evenly in a greased jelly roll pan.
Ingredients – Middle Layer;
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- Second ½ of the instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Directions – Middle Layer;
- Combine and beat all ingredients then spread mixture over first layer. Chill until firm, then move on to top layer
Ingredients – Top Layer;
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 – 12 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions – Top Layer;
- Melt peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave.
- Spread mixture over middle layer.
- Chill before cutting.
Store in refrigerator. These bars can be frozen