Here’s a recipe sent by galleychef. This very favorable roast makes a great entrée that the whole family will enjoy. Give it a try and let us know what you think and let us hear about your favorite recipes.
Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 – 3 lb. sirloin tip roast
- 1 ¼ tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, and thyme. Stir in the olive oil and let the mixture to stand about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the roast on the prepared baking sheet, and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145⁰ F.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.