- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 jalapenos, 2 seeded and minced, 2 roasted, skinned and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, fine dice
- 1/2 red onion, fine chopped
- 2 dry ancho chiles, seeded, cut into short strips and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Chili powder, salt, and pepper, to taste
- Fresh Green onions, and cilantro to taste
Mix all ingredients well. Place in refrigerator for up to a half a day to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with your favorite corn chips.