- 4 – 6 boneless pheasant breasts and thighs, cut into 2” cubes
- 1 – 2 cups flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 bottle honey
- Season the flour to taste with the salt and pepper. Add your favorite seasonings if desired.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a skillet.
- Roll the pheasant pieces in the flour and add to the hot butter. Brown on all sides.
- Remove the meat to a lightly greased glass baking dish.
- Place the other stick of butter and the honey in the skillet. Stir while heating.
- Once the mixture is runny, pour it over the pheasant.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Pour some of the honey from the dish onto the pheasant.
Serve with your favorite side dish such as mashed potatoes
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here