Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- One 18 ounce bottle of your favorite Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and cover with lid.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred using two shredding claws
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker to coat with sauce and serve on Kaiser Rolls.
To help with shredding hot meat we use silicone cooking gloves and meat shredding claws Click Here