- 2 pounds pork rib tips (or rib strips)
- 2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season ribs with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place on a medium hot grill and sear on each side. Continue grilling until the ribs are nearly done.
- Place ribs in a broiler pan on a rack.
- Fill the bottom of the pan with the water and liquid smoke.
- Close pan or cover it to seal it.
- Place in the oven at 275⁰ F. for 2 to 4 hours.
- The longer you leave them the tenderer they will be.
- Brush with plenty of heated barbecue sauce right before you serve.
Makes 8 servings