- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 5 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 30 mushrooms, stems removed, or more as needed
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, bacon, jalapeno peppers, cumin, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each mushroom. Arrange stuffed mushrooms on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted, 30 to 40 minutes.