- 8 oz. Cream Cheese – Softened
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 – 14 oz. Can (1 1/2 Cups) Artichoke Hearts – Drained and chopped
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Chopped Spinach – Thawed and drained of excess water
- 2 Cloves Garlic – chopped
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Parmesan, Romano, Mozzarella, Sour Cream, Artichokes, Spinach, Garlic, Basil, and Red Pepper Flakes.
- Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with corn chips or bagel chips.
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here