- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon each salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium-sized tomato, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- ⅔ Cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¾ cup chopped sweet green pepper
- ½ cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the corn and cook for 2 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again, then add to the mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve either cold or at room temperature.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.