- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, or 6 to 8 boneless lean pork chops.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 2 tablespoons hard cider (apple wine) or water
- 4 ½ cups potatoes, coarsely mashed
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 onion
- 2 large cooking apples, chopped
- 1 handful chopped fresh sage & thyme
- Salt-and-pepper to taste
- Make stuffing: two potatoes, add butter, onions, apples, herbs, salt-and-pepper. Mix well.
- Rub meat with salt, pepper and butter.
- Poor cider or water into 3 quart casserole dish.
- Place meat along edges of dish
- Cover loosely with foil and bake one hour at 350° or using a meat thermometer the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees We use the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer Click Here
- Remove and let rest 8 to 10 minutes.