- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together the olive oil, basil, parsley, garlic, thyme, oregano, black pepper, rosemary, salt, red pepper, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the surface of the oil mixture.
Serve with a warm crusty bread like French or Italian.
Makes 2 cups