- 1 teaspoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins about ¾ pound each
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mash all ingredients except pork into a paste. Rub paste on pork. Place pork in pan. Insert meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of pork.
- Bake uncovered 25 – 30 minutes or until thermometer reads 155°. Cover pork with aluminum foil and let stand 10 – 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°. (Temperature will continue to rise about 5°, and pork will be easier to carve.) We use the Chef Remi Cooking Thermometer Click Here