Korean Beef Bulgogi
- 2 lbs. sirloin
- 1 Cup Korean Bulgogi Sauce We use Seriously Korean Bulgogi BBQ Sauce Click Here
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 medium garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 green onions (chopped, including greens)
- 6 tablespoons Korean Bulgogi Sauce We use Seriously Korean Bulgogi BBQ Sauce Click Here
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 teaspoons crushed toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Mix ingredients (except meat) and set aside.
- Slice sirloin paper thin against the grain of the meat (works best if meat is not completely thawed).
- Marinade sirloin for 30 minute.
- Mix ingredients for dipping sauce and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Grill or pan fry using a hot Wok,
- Serve over rice with dipping sauce.