- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 ounce) Libby’s® 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Carnation® evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9 inch (4 cup volume) deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin purée and sugar spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°F; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
Serve immediately or refrigerate
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream
Do not freeze pie, this will cause the cross two separate from the filling.
Use a Pie & Cake Marker to help in cutting equal portions.