- 2 ½ pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes ¼ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 scallions, sliced on a bias
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and slice in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, scallions and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the dressing and toss everything to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste before serving
you could use sour cream instead of mayonnaise.