- 1/2 lbs. fresh lobster meat (6 lbs. live lobster)
- 8 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 qt. heavy cream
- 1/4 lb. sliced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- 2 lbs. linguine
- 3 oz. melted butter
- Sauté the lobster meat in the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and add seasonings and cheese.
- Continue to heat until sauce just begins to bubble.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine and drain it well.
- Add this to the skillet and stir for 1 minute, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Serve immediately.