- 6 ice cubes
- ½ jigger gin
- ½ jigger vodka
- ½ jigger white rum
- ½ jigger tequila
- ½ jigger Cointreau
- 1 jigger fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sugar syrup (see note)*
- Coca Cola
- Lemon slice, to garnish
- Put ice cubes in a mixing glass.
- Add gin, vodka, rum, tequila, Cointreau, lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Stir well, then strain into a tall glass filled with ice cubes.
- Add enough Coca Cola to fill the glass, and garnish with the slice of lemon.
We serve with an 8.8 inch Long Handled Bistro Spoon Click Here
*Sugar Syrup – heat ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water in a small saucepan until the sugar dissolves.