Low Sodium Recipes
Classic Beef Stew
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 2 cups no salt added stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 pounds beef Chuck, trimmed and cubed
- 2 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and sliced
- 4 – 5 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 pound pasta
- Mix broth, tomatoes, and spices.
- Place beef and vegetables in large roasting pan. Pour broth mixture over.
- Roast, covered, at 325°F until meat is very tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Prepare pasta per directions on package.
- Serve over pasta
Makes eight servings