- 1 (8 ounce) package manicotti pasta
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 (32 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and cool on waxed paper or aluminum foil to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; fill manicotti with cheese mixture.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom and arrange manicotti in a single layer; cover with remaining sauce. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes longer.
Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and serve with a fresh salad and crusty bread along with your favorite wine.
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here