If you like your chili hot your going to want to try this one.
Sent to us by: Margie Witowski
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 6 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
- 8 Anaheim peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 (28 ounces) canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounces) cans whole peeled tomatoes, drained
- 2 (16 ounces) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (12 fluid ounces) can beer
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 1 ounces chili paste
- 2 cups water
- Place bacon in a large soup pot. Cover over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain excess grease, leaving enough to coat bottom of pot. Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and chop.
- Brown beef and pork in pot over medium-high heat. When meat is browned, stir the bell pepper, onion, jalapeno peppers, habanero peppers, Anaheim peppers, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, chili powder, bouillon, crushed tomatoes, whole tomatoes, beer, tomato paste, chili paste and water.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans and bacon and continue simmering for another 30 minutes.
We serve our chili in Cordon Bleu 16 oz. White Porcelain Chili Bowls Click Here