- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 2 – 6 ounce cans of tomato paste
- 3 packages lasagna noodles
- 2 cups large curd cottage cheese
- 1 ½ lb. Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and drain.
- Add spices, tomato paste and tomatoes stirring until completely mixed.
- Cook noodles in boiling water with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Grease a 9 x 12 inch or 10 x 14 inch baking pan.
- Alternate layers of noodles, sauce, cottage cheese and Mozzarella cheese.
- Place in 350⁰ oven for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serve with warm Italian bread and a fresh salad.