- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Use to marinate chicken before cooking as desired.
The longer you marinate, the more flavor it will have.