- Two eggs
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups safflower oil
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add eggs, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and salt.
- Top with cover, and process 15 seconds or until smooth.
- With processor running, poor oil through food shoot in a slow steady stream; process until thickened and smooth.
- Spoon mayonnaise into a glass or plastic container (do not store mayonnaise in a metal container); cover tightly, and store in refrigerator
Makes 2 1/4 cups