- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Beat until blended.
- Spread on one side of each slice of bread and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Makes 8-10 servings.