- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Your favotite Cheesecake topping
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Beat whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread onto cheesecakes.
- Top with your favorite cheesecake topping.