- 1 – 16 ounce box croutons
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ham cubed
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 ½ cups milk
- ¾ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Night before Prep
- In a 9×13 inch casserole layer the croutons, cheese, ham and mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs, milk, dry mustard and salt.
- Pour over layers in casserole. Press all down firmly.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325⁰
- Mix together eggs and milk, pour over refrigerated mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 325⁰ for 1 hour with the foil cover on.
- Remove foil and broil for 5 minutes.