- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- In a medium saucepan, bring cranberries and Brown sugar, orange zest, orange juice, cinnamon and kosher salt to a boil over medium – high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until cranberries Burst and mixture thickens.
- Stir in almonds and pecans.
- Let cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for at least four hours before serving or for up to two days.
Makes about 2 cups relish