- 1 1/2 oz. chocolate syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 5 1/2 oz. cold milk
- 1 heaping tbsp. malted milk powder (malt, not chocolate powder)
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Maraschino cherry, for topping
- Place all ingredients in blender (except whipped cream and cherry) and blend until smooth (do not over mix).
- Pour into a chilled tall glass and top with whipped cream and cherry.
Serve with a straw and a long spoon. We serve with 8.8 inch Bistro Ice Cream Spoons Click Here
We used Soda Fountain Malted Milk Powder