- 6 (1 inch thick) pork chops
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Brown pork chops on both sides in a skillet; drain.
- Drain oranges, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
- Combined juice with remaining ingredients. Add oranges and juice mixture to pork chops.
- Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Makes six servings