Submitted by Katiewits
- 1 lb. chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cut into strips
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons Chile powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 – 15 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies (I use Rotel)
- 1 medium onion sliced
- ½ red bell pepper julienne cut
- ½ green bell pepper julienne cut
- Preheat oven to 400⁰ F.
- In a large bowl add canola oil, Chile powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, season salt and diced tomatoes. Mix well making sure all ingredients are combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 13” x 9” baking dish.
- Add chicken strips, red and green peppers, and sliced onions.
- Pour remainder of mixture over the chicken, peppers and onions making sure they are completely coated.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely and vegetables are crispy tender.
Serve on flour tortillas with cheddar cheese chopped lettuce and chopped tomatoes