Denise Ames was nice enough to share her Strawberry Cream cheese dessert.
Denise Ames Strawberry Cream Cheese Dessert
- 2 packs Graham crackers for crust for a 9”x13” baking pan or you can purchase two pre-made graham cracker pie crusts
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter – melted
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 jar Marzetti Strawberry glaze
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 container cool whip
- Crush graham crackers and mix with sugar and melted butter. Pack firmly to form a crust in a 9” x 13” baking pan
- Using an electric beater on high combine cream cheese, whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form and spread over graham cracker crust.
- Combine strawberry glaze and fresh strawberries and spread 3/4 of the mixture over cream cheese.
- Spread cool whip over strawberry mixture
- Garnish with remaining strawberry mixture
Chill in refrigerator before serving