- 1 cup rice flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- ⅓ Cup potato starch flour (purchase premixed flour)
- 4 tablespoons dry buttermilk powder
- 1packet sugar substitute
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups water
- In a bowl, mix together rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch flour, dry buttermilk powder, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan gum. Stir in eggs, water and oil until well blended and few lumps remain.
- Heat a large, well-oiled skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip, and continue cooking until golden brown on bottom.
Serve with butter and your favorite syrup.