- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk Parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Makes 4 servings