- 1 ½ lbs. small new red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Peel a strip of skin from around the middle of each potato, place in cold water set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat; add olive oil, Sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender. Add broth and ¾ cup parsley, mix well, bring to a boil,
- Place potatoes in a single layer in skillet. Return to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon to serving bowl. Add pepper to skillet; stir. Pour sauce over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.