- 2 cups shell or bow tie macaroni
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups chunk pineapple or crushed
- 1/2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese cubed
- 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cups sour cream
- Cook pasta, drain well, chill.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
- Add meat, cook until browned. Cool.
- Combine with pasta, grapes and cheese in large bowl.
- Drain pineapple, saving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Add pineapple to mixture.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, pineapple juice. Blend well.
- Pour over pasta mixture. Toss. Chill.