Prep Time 10 Minutes
Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1 – 2 ½ lb, sirloin steak 1 2/2 inches thick.
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons dried parsley.
- ¼ cup minced onion.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper.
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard.
- Lightly score edges of steak at 1 inch intervals, preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a small saucepan, heat, stirring continually, over low heat, until butter melts. Reserve ¼ of the mixture.
- Place steak on grill or in broiler pan. Brush steak with butter mixture. Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Place steak on a serving platter and let rest for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cut thin slices across the grain, then drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.