- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. Turkey Breast cut into ½ inch strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¾ cup carrots, julienne sliced
- ¾ cup of each, green pepper and red sweet pepper, julienne sliced
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- White rice – Cook per directions on package
- ½ cup cashews
- In a self-closing plastic bag, combine paprika, onion and garlic powders, cumin, ginger, salt, pepper and turkey strips. Close bag and shake mixture to coat Turkey strips. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey mixture and stir-fry about 2 to 3 minutes until meat loses pink color. Remove from pan. Add remaining oil and stir-fry carrots and green pepper 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Add onions and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Combine turkey, carrots and green and red pepper with onions. Stir-fry 1 minute or until turkey is heated through.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with cashews