- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce jar of your favorite pizza sauce
- To allow cream cheese to soften remove from refrigerator 15 to 20 minutes before using.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Mix well making sure they are completely blended.
- Layer the bottom of an 8”x8” casserole dish with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover the cream cheese mixture using half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Pour pizza sauce over cheese
- Top dish with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place dish in 350⁰ oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite crackers or corn chips