- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bone in pork chops (3/4 inch thick; about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems thinly sliced a leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the pork with the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until cooked through, 3 – 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter and tent with foil. Reserve the skillet
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chard stems and onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until softened, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add the beans, chard leaves, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until the child is wilted, 2 – 3 minutes more.
- Mix in the vinegar and serve with the pork.