- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (3 to 5-pound) boneless pork loin
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened, and set aside.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan and cover with about half the cranberry mixture.
- Roast 1 to 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with the remaining sauce.
- Meat is done when thermometer reads 160 degrees F. We use the Chef Remie Cooking Thermometer Click Here
- Remove meat from oven and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving.