Here’s a recipe given to us from CeeJayWu and it looks pretty good. I’m going to give it a try this weekend and let you know what I think. Thanks CeeJayWu. We’ll certainly be looking forward to more of your favorite recipes.
Submitted By CeeJayWu
From the kitchen of Chris Martin
Mix together in large bowl:
- 8 oz (1 cup) of cottage cheese
- 8 oz (1 cup) sour cream
To that mixture add 2 cups (4 servings) of hot instant mashed potatoes. DO
NOT USE salt when making mashed potatoes as we add it to the recipe
- 2 1/2 tsp Dried minced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix well and then fold in two well-beaten eggs.
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 1 hour or until set.
We’ve tried it many ways and it really is best with instant mashed potatoes and dried minced onion.
Great with ham!