- 4 cups flour
- 2 cups quick uncooked oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (16-ounce) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in raisins. Bake at 350⁰ F for 20-25 minutes, until cookies are firm and lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheets; cool on racks.
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here