- 1 (15 ounce) package Pillsbury ready-made pie dough (2 crust)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (rinsed to thaw)
- 1 -2 cup cooked chicken
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Lawry seasoning salt
- Line 9 or 10-inch pie plate with crust; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour filling into pie plate.
- Top with 2nd crust; make slits in top to vent and bake at 375°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 6 servings.