Well it’s that time of year, the raspberry bushes are full of ripe berries and ready to be picked; it’s Pie time and this is about as simple as it’s going to get.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place raspberries in the crust; slowly pour gelatin mixture over berries. Chill until set, about 3 hours.
Yield: 6-8 servings.