- 4 boneless rib steaks (about 1” thick)
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
For Adobo Rub
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons Ancho Chili powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl or on a platter. Dip each Rib Steak in the Adobo rub and coat both sides evenly. Keep refrigerated til needed.
Cook the Rib Steaks
- Preheat outside grill to high heat.
- Season the Adobo coated Rib Steak with kosher salt and sear the first side for 3 – 4 minutes before turning to cook the second side.
- Cook till desired doneness.