- 2 (6 ounce) packages baby carrots, cut thicker carrots in half lengthwise
- 3 bunches broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon basaltic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange carrots and broccoli on prepared pan. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and all remaining ingredients. Drizzle over vegetables, tossing gently to coat.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender.
- Serve immediately
Makes 4 to 6 servings